Aerva Job openings
Opportunity: Support/QA Engineer
We are looking for a talented professional to assist our development team by ensuring the quality of our product and to provide technical support to our clients. We need someone with a positive attitude; someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure software performance and to help end-customers use our products and keep them running smoothly.
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer issues regarding software, hardware, and installation of systems. Provide responses to clients over email, some phone.
- Work under existing QA staff to provide on-going quality assurance testing of our software products
- Verify website and web browser compatibility with our software solution
- Interact with other company departments to provide personal and customer feedback
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Able to self-manage technical support issues that often require several actions (multiple responses to customer, interfacing with other departments, testing and verifying, documenting etc).
- General understanding of common technical issues on computers, and the candidate must have a logical approach for solving said issues.
- Must be passionate about software testing and possess an extreme attention to detail
- Top-tier written and verbal communication and documentation skills
- Must be willing to expand your technology skillset
- Familiarity with Linux command line (Ubuntu)
- Past Technical Support experience
- Past Software QA Testing experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.